Has the AL Priority been tested to comply to International and EU regulations?
Yes, the AL Priority complies to international and EU regulations. It is designed and manufactured in Europe, in an ISO 9001 certified factory and carries a full complement of certificates: CE, e26, RoHS and Laser Class I.
- Directive 89/336/EEC Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Emissions: EN61000-6-3:2001+A11:2004 (IEC 61000-6-3:1996)
- Immunity: EN61000-6-1:2001 (IEC 61000-6-1:1997)
- Homologation: Directive 2004/104/EC, 2005/49/EC, 2005/83/EC
- Laser Class: IEC 60825-1, edition 2.0 (2007-03)
- RoHS: Directive 2002/95/EC, 2005/618/EC, 2005/717/EC, and others
Posted in: EU & International Law