How to setup and upgrade the AL Priority system with a USB flash drive?
- Install AL set-up application to your computer and run it.
- Insert the USB flash drive into a USB port on your PC.
- The USB flash drive must be formatted to FAT32 or FAT16 (NTFS is not supported). How to format it?
- Choose your preferred ALP set-up.
- Save it to the USB drive by clicking on the Save icon.
- Plug the USB drive into the USB socket of the AL Priority Control Box. The AL system will read the saved file on the USB drive and reprogram to your saved preference.
- The upgrading process is about 1 minute long.
- During the firmware upgrading process the LED on the control box and the external LED (if connected) will start flashing in different colours until upgrading is finished.
- The unit will restart after it upgrades.
Posted in: Purchases & Upgrades