immediately cease using and accessing the Website as well as the products and services for which you need to provide Personal Information. When you provide us with your Personal Information, you agree that the Information you supply us with shall be true, complete and accurate.
Personal Information we collect
The Personal Information we gather from you helps us learn about our visitors and customers. We use this information to provide you with our products and services; to develop new products and services; to expand the features, performance and support of our products and services; and to offer you additional information and/or opportunities.
We collect Personal Information that you choose to provide us with through our Website or e-mail in the following ways:
- If you register or purchase products from us, we will collect your contact details such as your name, postal address (for shipping and billing purposes), email address, phone number, your AL product serial numbers and other information you provide us with.
- If you request customer support services we will collect Personal Information including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, as well as information about the AL products you own, such as the serial numbers, date of purchase and information related to a support or service issue.
- We may collect Personal Information for market research purposes to gain a better understanding of our customers, to improve our products and services, and to develop new products and services.
How is the information gathered used?
- Your Personal Information is used by Us in delivery of our products and/or services to you, under the End-User License Agreement, Limited Warranty, if any, or any other terms that may apply. We use your Personal Information to respond to your inquiries and to fulfill your requests. We will not provide your Personal Information to third parties without your permission, except as necessary to process your order, fulfill your request or if compelled by law. These third parties are also obligated to protect your Personal Information in accordance with this policy. We are and will remain responsible for the use of your Personal Information.
- We also use Personal Information to contact you, by post, via e-mail or phone to inform you of our (new) products and/or services, promotions we may offer,or to submit a customer survey and any other marketing activity. We are entitled to contract third parties to perform its direct marketing activities. We may use your Personal Information to conduct market research, to improve our products and/or services, to provide more responsive customer service and to improve our Website, products and services.
Links to Other Sites
We may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. If you visit any linked websites they may have their own privacy statements in place, which we recommend you review. We are not responsible for the content of linked websites or for any use of such websites.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 on this website. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of 16 on the site, we will delete the information from our records.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on this website.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or if you would like us to update the information we have on you or about your preferences, please contact us via our Contact Support form.
This Policy was last updated in February 2015.